Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lunch Bag's

For years I have been using my kids old lunch bags when I have needed to pack my lunch! I have used Rachel's old girly ones and Josiah's old boyish ones! Barely visable, are the kids names and room #'s they were in when they used that particular bag in Sharpie. For my birthday my Mom bought me a new lunch bag! A bag of my very own. I can't wait to have the need to pack my lunch! Now to get my very own water bottle/thermos...I am using my kids old ones too!!!

And what do you do with the paper lunch bags you don't need anymore...well, scrapbook of course! I love creating Paper Bag Scrapbooks! One, they are inexpenisive! Two, you can use all your leftover bits of paper, ribbons, hardware. etc. Three, you are not limited by page protectors so you can use tabs, paper clips, pull outs, and create "outside the box"! Four, you can make a whole book fairly quickly! And five, they are just too cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man! I LOVE your lunch box!!!!!! That is so cute....I use my kids too!!!! How funny. Do you know where your mom got it? Your scrapbooks are so adorable too. Love...love...love it! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom got my lunch bag at Steinmart! I have some pics and bags for you when you come so you can learn how to make the bag books!

    ReplyDelete